JERSEY

Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome to my first intoxicated post!

Hi everyone!!!,
This is my first blog shitfaced!. My id has taken the helm. Listening to 97X and paying attention to typos. Well, loooks like I was 1/3 right on my first post about the good guys taken 2 of 3! Fuck u yankees! (NOt capitalized on purpose). The MLB is transforming from stadium live attendence to TV viewer attendence. I say put that new
Rays stadium downtown Tampa, with 1/5 the seats with a retractble roof. Equation equals every game sold out, higher ticket prices, higher busines revenue, higher ads prices. Waterside, of course. And for the fans this equals better quality players via higher revanues- byebye Navarro!
i love my wife
i love my two little girls!
 I would also like to post that the 90's are on the comeback with color schemes. old school beats, and movies with then famous s0uperstar. Ala "The Expendables".

No comments:

Post a Comment