JERSEY

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My 1st rambling..

I often think about the past and apply some of its princeapples, ha ha, to the present in order to predict the future of society and its path.  Is it it me or did the world at times of peace seem to be when more war movies where out. Is it me or do most adages just don't add up to a hill of beans anymore? What is wrong with kids these days, all they listen to is rap and less than rap.

When is, no pen is, a good thing? When you are a trans-sexual male. WTF!!  How how we gone to hanging "niggers" in public to allowing this only the span of 60 yrs. So i bring u this.

When all we do is capitalize on free markets and only the first word of a paragraph, have we not come to a world where rules and princeapples, haha, are changing? Is it me or is this an indication of the future. Are we to morph into cyber-peoples. And what of the ever changing religious populations. Are we supposed to pretend that some people have idiotic ideology's of the supernatural or just accept it and set aside our own beliefs, or just become agnostic or atheist. idk anymore. Effeciency. wisdom.
note:
-notice the use of punctuation. c how it changes your outlook.

Once we get to the point of maximum efficiency in communications, are we not just going to decide to come up with more and more and more ways gain access into the social, political, and economic mediums. "The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny."

Famous Inspirational Quote by Albert Ellis .
 
Who the fuck is albert ellis and why the fuck do i care and why the fuck should i listen to this smoodge and why the fuck am i still reading this garbage--fucking google it asshole! (one of the originators of the cognitive revolutionary paradigm shift in psychotherapy and the founder of cognitive-behavioral therapies-wiki) THATS WHY MF-ER!
 
I digress. Or Regress. Let me redress the issue here (rap). Is it me or is it saying that I, me, am in the best yrs of my life? He is. And all of you out there in my fluctuating, chaotic, wonderful world all have a part in it. And i love that. And you can have the same view as me if you so choose. Because its your choice. Yours alone. But if your actions beget another mortal, why then you are labeled, heathen or philantropist!
 
 
Have a brutally awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment